The most important thing in this recipe is a good yogurt. Then the dough will turn out to be airy and lush. The filling can be chosen any to your taste. In this case, this is potatoes and liver (you can peas, cabbage).
Description of preparation:
If you like homemade cakes, then I advise you to prepare pies for this recipe. They turn out lush, soft and very tasty. As practice shows, with cookies and potatoes pies on the yogurt taste are the most delicious, but it's a matter of taste. Try any stuffing.
- Kefir - 500 Milliliters
- Salt and sugar - To taste
- Soda - 1 Teaspoons (extinguish with vinegar)
- Flour - 3-4 Stakanov (how many will take)
- Liver - 200 Gram
- Cartoon - 2-3 Pieces
- Onions - 1 Pieces
- Vegetable oil - 1 Piece (for frying)
How to cook "Pies on kefir (with potatoes and liver)"
1. This time I decided to cook the dough not on serum, but on kefir. Fatness took 2,5%. I am very pleased with the result, because the dough turned out like a fluff. So, all in order.
2. We take a deep container and pour kefir into it. I like to knead the dough in a plastic large bowl (it's not cold and does not affect the temperature on the dough). If you work with a yeast test, this moment is also very important.
3. Add salt and sugar to taste. At the indicated amount of kefir, I average on 1 a teaspoon approximately.
4. Add the soda, quench it with vinegar.
5. Lastly add the flour and begin to knead the dough. Meanwhile, while preparing the dough, you can put potatoes and liver on the stove. These ingredients are cooked approximately the same.
6. The liver boils after boiling for only 20 minutes. After that, you need to cool it. The most delicious filling is beef liver.
7. The cooled liver is rubbed on a small grater and we set aside. Now let's get potatoes.
8. Cook the potatoes until they are ready, then drain the water. Now it needs to be sunk without adding water.
9. Fry the finely chopped onion in vegetable oil, then send it to the filling.
10. Meanwhile, our dough a little stood, now it is completely ready for "work."
11. Look how it turns out in a cut. If you take sour milk instead of kefir, then the dough will turn out to be the same air. Cut it into pieces, cut each part into small pieces, and then roll out the round shape.
12. In the meantime, our filling has cooled down a bit and you can start wrapping pies.
13. Do not regret filling. The dough is perfectly molded and does not disperse. For each rolled out part lay out the filling, then blind the patty in the usual way.
14. Fry in vegetable oil on both sides until ruddy.
15. Patties on kefir (with potatoes and liver) are ideally tasty in hot and even cold form.
A source: povar.ru